• *POST HERE* to sign up to be considered for BETA participation!

• Interested in getting early access to a NanoEFI kit? Sign up here!
Interested in getting early access to a NanoEFI kit? Sign up here!
 #302  by Justin grow
 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:15 am
Id love to participate.

Ive got a 79 ct90 stock
two ct70s, 88cc kits but atock looking.... both with cdi conversions.

Currently im building a ct110 with a ct125 cylinder and crank. Modifying charging system to run a Gy6 flywheel and stator converting to 12V....

Ive got a 1937 southbend lathe and a Chinese benchtop mill.... lots of fun!
 #304  by MattyC
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:47 am
Hi I would like to receive a beta, I have a yamaha 150cc engine that i have on a stand. it originally came from a Yamaha Fazer from India.

I used to work in engine development at Triumph motorcycles and worked on valvetrain and exhaust systems. I am not the greatest programmer or electronics engineer however i work now with mass spectrometers therefore have access to a reasonable amount of equipment and colleges that are electronics and software engineers.

I would also be able to assist with the design of the throttle body.

Thanks
Matt
 #308  by Miss Mercedes
 Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:03 pm
I love my old motorcycles. I like their overall simplicity, though I wish at least a few of mine had an efi (preferably all). It's not fun dealing with carbs on some machines. Other efi kits cost more than I paid for the bike I'd install them to. I'd love to beta test a project like this!

My stable:
1972 Yamaha DT175
1980 Honda Goldwing GL1100 standard
1982 Suzuki GS850G
1992 Suzuki GSX1100G
1996 Honda CBR600F3
2009 CF Moto Fashion 250
2012 Jinlun Ruckus 150

I'll soon likely replace that Ruckus clone or CF Moto with a Sym Symba.

I'm an IT analyst by career but I also dabble in working on potential inventions and I'm generally mechanically inclined (I've replaced most parts in that CF Moto and do my own car and moto repairs). My main interest with efi is to eventually have all my old steeds efi, but starting small with the scooters. :)

- Mercedes
 #321  by MickVA7
 Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:53 am
Hi I'm employed electrics/automation engineer. My hobby is restoring motorcycles,generators,small power equipment ,automotive electronics. I have fully equipped workshop(oscilloscopes, gas analysers,combustion analysers). I'm lookin for kit which can be adapted to universally to many types of two strokes or 4strokes single cylinder engines to ease fuel tuning, enable use of multiple fuels, enhance better efficiency. I have lots of stuff what I will try it on,starting from generators (like honda em 65is,eg550-etc.),power equipment chainsaws water pumps ending on motorcycles like honda fx650,honda mtx 200 and one Polaris ATV. Engineering is good fun and I think this will be the ultimate kit to play with all my stuff and real work testing. Challenge me :D
 #369  by wtfnate
 Tue May 14, 2019 1:09 am
I'll keep mine short and sweet.

I own a 2014 Grom with upgraded engine and a piggy-back ECU. Was looking for DIY ECU options and stumbled across this project.

I work for an automotive performance shop. (Mitsubishi, Subaru, Ecoboost, BMW, etc).
Very familiar with tuning and ECU logic, plus I have access to a dyno.
Our owners/founders are both tuners and software engineers. I personally have an electronics background (aircraft, automotive, and circuit board repair).

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI