• Progress report?

• Discussion regarding features in the NanoEFI hardware and firmware

Discussion regarding features in the NanoEFI hardware and firmware

#471  by Syntax_Erol
 Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:27 am
couldnt find any info on progress recently, trying to efi my drz 400 recently and researching efi ecus to buy and nano looked very promising but as far as i see there are no progress reports on the project for a long time. is this project dead or i should wait for its development ? also any road map or progress report would be helpfull (ım a senior CS student, i may also help out with the coding)
 #474  by Travis Nano
 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:01 pm
NanoEFI is very much alive (and seeing development daily). Keep an eye out, a series of updates are due to drop in December!

In the meantime, you can watch the activity tracker on the NanoEFI homepage. I find it hard to set aside the time to write updates, so the tracker is a good compromise so you can see some development activity. It automatically updates to show how long since the last firmware change, and the current version number.

Also, here's a thread with what info we've gathered so far about NEFI on the DRZ400.
Attachments
file.png
IMG_9926.jpg
 #483  by Syntax_Erol
 Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:36 pm
Happy to hear that project is not dead, i have been in contact with a north european developer also developing a efi solution for drz(or single thumpers in that regard) for some time (he and his company), also an local aftermarket ecu company. curious to see what nanoefi will bring to the table among those and cost side of things. But since youre a one man team i can see the difficulties. However being active on whats going on really helps to keep attention up. maybe you should hire or ask for help of a community manager of some sorts.

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI