The following is a suggestion for a specific use case:
- dead or low battery (so low/dead that the NanoEFI will not operate or will power up but not enough to power the injector &/or fuel pump)
- engine can be turned over with kick or pull starter
- engine electronics are connected to other systems such that NanoEFI shares power with these other systems
- NanoEFI has a micro-usb or usb-C power connection that would not feed power back into the normal power in terminals but could power the NanoEFI and the injector and fuel pump.
- Ability to kick or pull start the engine from dead battery condition using a phone charger, battery bank, or from a cell phone directly (in power supply mode)