• Hello from Denmark

• Welcome to the team! Come in and post any general questions you may have. Chat with other members, and let's get to know each other.
Welcome to the team! Come in and post any general questions you may have. Chat with other members, and let's get to know each other.
 #421  by mike_o
 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:24 am
Hello folks,

I ride a Honda XR600 and I fly an experimental aircraft. I have an old MegaSquirt board lying around, as I never found an easy fuel pump solution for my bike. Now I seriously consider injecting my aircraft... :roll:
 #424  by Travis Nano
 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:14 pm
Hello!
I expect that the difficulty of dealing with the pump will likely be the same with nanoEFI (really any EFI system) depending on the charging output capabilities of your Honda. But the tuning experience and ease of getting started should be different and a bit more modern than MS and others. I see your separate post about the aircraft, I'll check that out and respond there as well.

Welcome!

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI