• INTRO

• Welcome to the team! Come in and post any general questions you may have. Chat with other members, and let's get to know each other.
Welcome to the team! Come in and post any general questions you may have. Chat with other members, and let's get to know each other.
 #384  by Nav
 Wed May 29, 2019 11:11 am
Hi Folks I'm very interested in an EFI that's cheap and reliable. I'm living in Switzerland where temperatures fluctuate daily. I've got an old gsx1100g with carbs that's bulletproof and a gy6 125cc that struggles with the constant changes. Have a Benelli tnt1133 with walbro (yes I know) efi.... Looking forward to reading up on the nanoefi and putting it onto the scoot. I enjoy tinkering and doing my own maintenance. Ciao for now. Nav
 #426  by Travis Nano
 Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:23 pm
Welcome! I know the pains of the GY6 carb all too well :lol: ... Fortunately, your GY6 125cc will be supported right away at launch.

I'm curious about the Walbro EFI, and a possible nEFI conversion. I've seen it, but haven't really investigated yet. Would you happen to have any pictures?

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI