• *POST HERE* to sign up to be considered for BETA participation!

• Interested in getting early access to a NanoEFI kit? Sign up here! Some pre-BETA news may be sprinkled in.
Interested in getting early access to a NanoEFI kit? Sign up here! Some pre-BETA news may be sprinkled in.
 #139  by Stevotivo12
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 am
Hey Travis,
My name is Steve and I only just found this forum and everything but I really hope that you would consider me for one of your EFI kits. I have a custom Honda Met-Ruckus scooter with a 150cc GY6 swap, custom wiring harness, lots of other stuff which is the bike I would be looking to use the EFI kit on. It is a great bike but I would really love to add the reliability and additional tuning parameters which EFI can offer. There also has always been one issue with this bike, and that is that due to the welded in motor mounts, it tends to vibrate quite a bit. I was able to reduce this to an extent through good carb and ignition timing tuning, however, I believe that using the several additional tuning parameters that an EFI system can offer will allow me to dial the bike in so much better and probably make it better to ride in the process. This is the bike:
41517475_10217976221896711_8028378239502123008_o.jpg
Now a bit about me: I have been building and tuning bikes since I was a teenager and could afford to buy parts and stuff and I am 24 now. I love working on bikes and especially love the challenging aspect of learning how to get everything to work together properly so that the bike feels just right.
I also do a lot of work both on my truck ('16 Tacoma) and on my friends' cars when they need a hand. I recently enrolled at UTI's NASCAR tech school as well where I will be learning to weld, fabricate, build race engines, and how to prepare a chassis properly for performance driving. I plan to start my own garage when I complete the program and build high performance vehicles as well as full restorations of antique/classic vehicles upon request.
 #143  by Simppa
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:46 pm
Hello, I`m Simo from Finland, and I am starting a project on Gy6 125 scooter. Efi and flex fuel will be in it for sure, Maybe a little boost too. I have no experience on roots chargers but I`m about to find out would that kind of combination work. I`m extremely iterested in this EFI+E85 combination, because gasoline and diesel are extremely hardly taxed here in Finland, but ethanol is cheap. I drive a diesel My self, so I will do that conversion on that scooter! just need the EFi first! Hope things go smootly and we get these EFIs soon, it will be interesting to see how things work with E85.
 #152  by unixpro1
 Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:28 pm
Hi!
My name is Mark and I live in Alabama. I have a degree is Electronics Engineering Technology. My profession is Unix/Linux System Administration. I write a lot of programs for my job in Korn Shell and some in C.

I currently have 2 karts. One is a Tomberlin Crossfire 150 and the other is a Zircon 150. The Zircon was purchased mainly for parts, but I plan to get it running. The Crossfire was a basket case when I got it, but it had a good engine. I now have it running and looking good. It has:
Polaris Slingshot seats
Harley Davidson muffler
Adjustable coilover rear shocks
11 pole stator
Performance DC CDI (conversion from AC)
Performance coil and plug
LED Lights

I think this would be a good kart to test the NanoEFI.
Attachments
IMG_1425.JPG
 #182  by blacksheep10
 Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:00 am
I posted at the top of Page 2 about my son's hot rod race RZR 170, but I'm more interested in the kit to try and develop a carb retrofit kit specific to the RZR 170. I have access to 3 stock carb'd 170's, and own one of those. The only other option currently is a much pricier option that most won't opt for, but they need a direct bolt on option. I have a shop and website to push the stuff on and would love to get in the works on a stock retrofit kit.
 #184  by JeanVEGA
 Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:30 pm
Hi Nano EFI!

I am a software engineer by profession. Can design and build backends, web apps and I like to play with embedded systems.

Also an amateur bike mechanic. Happy to test with my Blast!
 #185  by Hadi Wijoyo
 Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:31 am
Hello NanoEFI, my name is Hadi Wijoyo and i'm from Indonesia. I'm an Computer Engineering Student with strong basic on mechanical engine (motorcycles and cars). I'm looking forward to be the one of your beta tester!

So recently i had 3 bike ;
- 2 Kawasaki ZX 130 :
* one is heavily modded, bore up, big valve, porting polish, keihin pwk28 carb, fully adjustable dc cdi, diy quickshifter and i usually take this bike to race and daily use.
*another one just porting polish and some dual map dc cdi.
- 1 Honda CB 100 : change it from old skool circuit breaker to a dc cdi, 6v to 12v, and the rest of engine is stock.

I would love to try the NanoEFI to my heavy modded ZX 130 first, and maybe to all of my bikes too!
So here's my bike pics.
Attachments
IMG_20181107_083042_574_01.jpg
My Kawasaki ZX 130
 #189  by gotmike
 Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:44 pm
I'll throw my hat into the ring... i'm a Maintenance Technician at a large welding shop here in Wyoming, USA... mostly a diesel guy, but recently getting into small ATV's and boat motors... have done a lot of work on my 250 CC (243 actually) Suzuki Quad-Runner circa 1994, and getting ready to tear into a newly acquired 300 CC Suzuki King Quad... i've done quite a bit of work on the Quad-Runner, to the tune of removing the CDI and installing an automotive Ignition system, just for the ease of parts availability, and cost... though it wouldn't be hard to convert back to the CDI if it were easier for the ECM to communicate with (don't see why it would really be an issue unless the dwell from the duraspark unit would throw off signal pulses) but i also happen to use my machine nearly all year long... plowing snow at low speed, under heavy load in the winter time (which is already in full swing) and tooling around back country with significant changes in elevation during the summer... i'm also an administrator for an atv enthusiast page on facebook, and member of several others...

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI