• *POST HERE* to sign up to be considered for BETA participation!

• Interested in getting early access to a NanoEFI kit? Sign up here! Some pre-BETA news may be sprinkled in.
Interested in getting early access to a NanoEFI kit? Sign up here! Some pre-BETA news may be sprinkled in.
 #431  by alby1976
 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:56 am
I have thought long and hard about this, and as I am not in reality to be in a position to be testing for 6 months or more, plus my bike is modded and now 425cc, so not really eligible. I will stand down from applying for a beta position.

What I will do is offer my services, I acknowledge that there are many here with more skills than I, but I may offer other skills that can help, and I think that more knowledge into the hivemind can only help to improve the product, which is in the best interest of Travis, and ultimately in the best interest of all of us here.

My relevant(ish) skill set:
qualified auto electrician, have been working on bikes and cars for years, currently working on heavy mining machinery underground.
(Australian TAFE (Technical and Further Education)) General Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Security Systems (Data and phone lines)
Just completed an RCT course in heavy remote automation maintenance.

I would be more than happy to be of assistance in this project, and have been watching it for a very long time.
So when people are in the BETA testing stage, if there are issues, fire off some questions and I will try and assist.

Cheers.
Al.

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI