• Hello everyone!

• Welcome to the team! Come in and post any general questions you may have. Chat with other members, and let's get to know each other.
Welcome to the team! Come in and post any general questions you may have. Chat with other members, and let's get to know each other.
 #144  by Stevotivo12
 Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:35 am
Im Steve, or Stevotivo12. I am from Virginia Beach, VA and have been modifying scooters, dirtbikes, motorcycles, cars, and trucks since I was about 18. I have specifically been working on modifying Honda Ruckus and Metropolitan scooters for good looks and speed since the beginning. I enjoy it a lot, but really look forward to seeing the potential that a fuel injection system brings. I have a feeling that the reliability that fuel injection brings will make my current project bike, this 150cc swapped Honda Met-ruckus, a lot more fun to ride long term. I love it but changing jets on the carb because it got 30 degrees cooler at night is LAME. I am ready to hop on and ride all the time, and willing to put in the time/effort to get your hardware running reliably on the motor first. I can deal with the idea of spending a lot of time up front tuning to spend a LOT of time riding later instead of breaking down my carb twice a day
The attachment 41517475_10217976221896711_8028378239502123008_o.jpg is no longer available
I also have a ported/polished 180cc taida race engine currently sitting in my garage, I recently parted out the bike that it was mounted to. I am considering swapping it over to the Met-Ruck but only if I can get it running much better with EFI. Without adjustable ignition timing, it would vibrate a lot due to the large cylinder kit. If through adjustable timing and PWM I can manage to get this motor to run without trying to shake every nut and bolt off the bike then I would consider swapping it over at that point . This was the bike that race motor was on originally:
The attachment IMG_1184.JPG is no longer available
And finally I will include a picture of my truck too. Its a '16 Tacoma thats lifted with Fox DSC/reservoir coilovers up front and long travel Fox bypass shocks in the rear, with upgraded brakes as well: Stoptech ST60/aerorotor fronts and 4runner OE rear disc brake conversion with powder coated red calipers all around. So far I've just got a tune, CAI, and exhaust on her but this winter a Twin Turbo setup is supposed to drop for the Tacoma community and I am gonna be one of the early ones on that kit.
41517475_10217976221896711_8028378239502123008_o.jpg
EDIT: Not trying that a third time, for some reason I can't post all 3 pictures on the same post @Travis Nano

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI