• 79 Honda Trail 90, 125cc swap.

• If you'd like to help with compatibility for your engine, please post a few pictures and any technical documentation or manuals you may have.
If you'd like to help with compatibility for your engine, please post a few pictures and any technical documentation or manuals you may have.
 #188  by Matt Hagge
 Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:26 pm
Heyo,

Posting here with my urban daily driver. I've completely restored this bike and swapped in a 125cc from an ATC125m.

The NanoEFI is a dream-come-true. It's exactly what I want in my bike and I'm excited to see where it's going, and to help out in any way I can.

I love building bikes probably more than riding, and as a Systems Engineer by profession, I am very inclined to move away from old frustrating carbs and into a modern project like this.

Nice thing about my bike/platform is it's just a Supercub with some extra suspension travel and an engine guard, and there's no engine platform more plentiful than the Supercub what with 100+ million built and then the hordes of Chinese crate engine clones and pitbikes.

I also have two extra 90cc engines laying around that I'll be rebuilding and I'll gladly set one up as a test platform for this project. I'd love to get a NanoEFI working in my daily asap though.

I know technical information is desirable, so here are the service manuals for my bike, and then the ATC which has all the relevant engine info from my swap:

CT90 77-79 Manual: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iGEyw ... 70dV5MDIxw
ATC125M 84-85 Manual: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cE3iU ... aDxY2NBV91

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI