• 1994 Suzuki Quadrunner 250 ATV

• If you'd like to help with compatibility for your engine, please post a few pictures and any technical documentation or manuals you may have.
If you'd like to help with compatibility for your engine, please post a few pictures and any technical documentation or manuals you may have.
 #187  by gotmike
 Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:35 pm
i have an ATV that is somewhat unique in the atv world, in that only these quadrunners, and the bigger brother, the King Quad, are set up the same... they are a smaller ATV, but have 3 range selections, (i.e. high, low, and super low) while also having 2wd, 4wd, and a selectable front locker... so for tight trails, and mountain terrain, they're the perfect all around rig... being a single cylinder, 250 CC rig, and weighing around 500# makes them nimble and fuel efficient... I even modified a set of aftermarket wheels to fit mine, in order to give it a more standard rear tire size, however, the carburetor is difficult to work on, and does not like elevation or temperature changes... The CDI unit failed on mine, and an O.E. unit was $300.00... so i converted mine to an older ford duraspark ignition control unit... which allowed me to run an automotive coil and spark plug... thus far it starts great, but can still be finicky to keep it running, and as it gets hot, it quickly looses power... since i'm rarely one to let sleeping dog's lie, if you will, i started looking in to some of the fuel injection units, and quickly found this forum/page... i am an admin for a facebook community specifically for these rigs, as many of our members tend to snag every rig they can find... it would be a huge advance to add Fuel injection to these ATV's, so i look forward to seeing what you come up with and how everything works out. Image

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI