• 2017 Boom BD125-8

• If you'd like to help with compatibility for your engine, please post a few pictures and any technical documentation or manuals you may have.
If you'd like to help with compatibility for your engine, please post a few pictures and any technical documentation or manuals you may have.
 #90  by Aznbeast78
 Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:24 pm
I have a 2017 Boom BD125-8 that I would like to convert to EFI. This thing is basically a SSR Razkull 125/ Honda Grom clone. The engine seems like a copy of the Lifan 125 pit bike engines which are based off of the Honda CRF50 engines. I'm sure the guys over at the China Riders forum with similar clones would like to have EFI.

The carburetor I have in these pictures are not stock, this is a Mikuni VM22 with a 26mm intake. The stock intake points the carburetor towards the back of the engine with the air box in the front.

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI