• 2003 Yamaha YZ450F

• If you'd like to help with compatibility for your engine, please post a few pictures and any technical documentation or manuals you may have.
If you'd like to help with compatibility for your engine, please post a few pictures and any technical documentation or manuals you may have.
 #33  by Meteshjj
 Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:02 am
My name is John, and I'm a Computer Engineering student with a great interest in all engines, big and small. I currently work in parts, but before I decided to return to school, I spent quite some time as a mechanic.

At the moment, I have three vehicles that I want to test out some fuel injection. The first is my 2003 Yamaha YZ450F. I'd like to see what kind of performance I can get with fuel injection over a carburetor.

The second one is a 1988 EZ-Go Marathon with a Robin 2PG currently fed by a 24mm carburetor. This one would be interesting because not only is it a 2-stroke, but it also is set to run the engine backwards for reversing the cart.

The last one isn't that interesting. I have a mini bike with a 3.5HP Techumseh engine, but I think it would be fun to try fuel injection on it, if for nothing else than the experience.

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI