• Xr650r batteryless

• Post your ride here! Enough people with the same model will get their own category so we can start talking about compatibility for your machine. Let me know what you have!

Working out compatibility details for the many types of small engines is one of the major challenges of this project. Let's talk about the machines you own, and see what will be necessary to develop support for you.
Post your ride here! Enough people with the same model will get their own category so we can start talking about compatibility for your machine. Let me know what you have!

Working out compatibility details for the many types of small engines is one of the major challenges of this project. Let's talk about the machines you own, and see what will be necessary to develop support for you.
 #260  by theailer
 Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:20 pm
I'm not that much into electronics but I guess the capacitor would handle the transients?
I would actually very much be interested in a complete switch from carb to efi 😀 but I also realise that I probably would need a battery as well. Or a $400 pump from a kawasaki 🤣 though replacement pumps on eBay seem to go for $10, but I'm not so sure about those.
 #277  by theailer
 Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:55 pm
I'm guessing a vacuum operated fuel pump won't work for this application ?
They seem to flow enough fuel but I can't see specs for pressure anywhere.

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

LIKE AND FOLLOW!

WHO'S DEVELOPING NANOEFI?

Hey! - My name is Travis. I'm an offroad riding enthusiast from rural southside Virginia, and the owner and sole developer of NanoEFI.

It's taken a while to get to this point, and it's been an incredible learning experience along the way. Thank you for your interest and support!

Welcome to the project. Sign up and let's talk affordable EFI!

The NanoEFI Project

Travis @ NanoEFI